Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Today

I saw Avatar today .........
It may not be movie-of-the-year material but it was an interesting movie. It was basically about people who have avatars like the ones on Yahoo. But you can control these avatars and lead a different life in planet Pandora.

Even saw some lesbians...
who were not hot :( One of them looked even looked like a freaking man... With the stereotype that lesbos and gays are hot, this really came as a shock to me.

We ate in Italianes although I swore I'd never enter that restaurant after the "Kukans Birthday" incident. You know... the one where 8 of us ate there and the bill only came up to 100 bucks. And the one where we refilled Koshla's coke 5 times.

Enough of the flashback, let's talk about today now. I, as usua, tried to be thrifty and ordered a 2-course meal which was cheaper than the normal meals. And for starters, I ordered a pizza which tasted nothing like pizza. Instead, it tasted like crackers layered with a hint of cheese. It was RUBBISH.

Let's zoom forward now till after the movie. We passed by Baskin Robbins and saw Dahlia. She's the Malay girl from my class last year. And she was kind enough to give us a cup filled World Class Chocolate ice-cream (after I forced her). I think I love that girl (for now that is).

Peace out niggas

No comments:

Post a Comment