Thursday, November 19, 2009

Another Day

Today my cuz got his UPSR results. Every1 in the family made a big hoo-hah about nothing. I mean, getting 5As or 5Bs aint much different: you're still gonna end up in High School just in a different class. But thank god the little guy had 5As. Call me a hypocrite but I prefer 5As over 5Bs any day.

So, we went to Chillies to celebrate. Having eaten lunch at home, I just ordered a Triple Platter. The dish which was a starter was freakin filling. I mean if your gonna put it as a starter, you should reduce the quantity, rite? What ticked me off the most was the waiter who took so long to bring our Molten Chocolate. Sheez

Then went to futsal and gave Parv a ride. My cuz was laughing hysterically about the joke when Parv called Barat Jeeveses. Poor Parv had to see the weird side of my family.

In futsal, Akhil tried to be cool by beeing funny which made him lame. Gav showed his skills by scoring loads of headers. Anisha was a pro goalie. Jon juggled the ball for about 32 times. And Jon's damn good at doing magic tricks, he fooled me about 3 times and would have continued fooling me until Ray revealed the trick

peace out niggas

No comments:

Post a Comment