Thursday, November 5, 2009

Goal Keeper or Offensive? Both 4 Me

Went for my sister's Graduation Day today. Its kinda dumb because they haven't sat for their SPM but they've graduated. Retarded rite... well thats SMKBB for you.

Back to the event, it was held in this awesome place in Persiaran Bukit Kiara. There was this performance by some hot babes (actually only 2 out of 3 of them were hot). One of the babes kept on doing splits like it didn't hurt.

And something shocking happened, the Minister of Wilayah Persekutuan actually attended this event. The food was good considering the that fact you had to be one of the first 50 to get there to actually eat. Some of the parents only got to drink, while others ate like pigs. And Bryan almost tricked me into entering the ladies toilet...ALMOST

After the Graduation, I went to play futsal with the guys and Anisha. Tharoo was there too. And some blind people were waiting outside the court and their coaches were in the court... while we were freaking playing!!!

I wanted to play as the goalie. And I'm not your typical goal keeper. When the opportunity arises (which happens most of the time) I would run out of the goal post and try to score. This made the other team score lost of times. But it was probably the funnest time I've played futsal. I think I'll just be goalie from now on.

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment