Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This Is It

I went for This Is It today with my cousins. Oh wait, before that I wanna talk about school. As usual nothing much happened today.

Broke a few fingers while playing basketball. We got owned by the form 4s who had 4 players less (half of our team). Saw The Forbidden Kingdom too. It was one of the best movies I had ever seen. It was quite funny too.

After school I followed my cousins to see MJ's This Is It. Although the documentary was great, only 23 people were in the cinema. And Abi freakin annoying me by singing while tho show was on.

Then went to Abi's pad. Lost 3 games in a row to him in FIFA 10 by 1 goal. So I challenged him in Pro Evo and won all the matches. Haha.

RANDOM JOKE:
3 hikers were caught by natives of a mountain. The chief of the tribe commanded them to get 10 fruits and come back to the village.

The 1st hiker brought back mangoes. The chief told him to swallow all of the mangoes without showing any expressions or the hiker would be killed. He managed to swallow 3 fruits and then he choked and died.

The 2nd hiker brought back berries. The chief told him the same thing. He manages to swallow 8 berries and he was killed.

The 1st hiker asks the 2nd hiker in heaven," Why did u die? I thought you brought back berries." The 2nd hiker says," I saw the other guy bring back durians and I started laughing."

Peace out niggas.

No comments:

Post a Comment