Monday, November 2, 2009

Funny Bangla

Hartamas Square, a place I laugh when it crosses my mind. Ya it might sound dumb, laughing at a place. Well heres the real reason..

It all started one Sunday morning (it might not have been a Sunday or morning, but hey i'm trying to make it interesting). Anyway, me and my siblings decided to try out this place called Hartamas Square. My sis had heard a lot about the place.

Anyone who has been there would know the place is a food court. You can get pizzas, mee and even chicken chops in the place. What struck out the most was the dim sum stall (I'm lying again... That stall was like a bloody run down hut)

Being a dim sum lover, I ordered a plate of pork balls. After eating, the waiter came to collect the plate and the cash. I asked him how much it was and he said,"Pour dollars." I didn't understand so asked him again but his answered remained the same " Pour dollars". Then it struck me that the guy meant 4 dollars. So, I asked my dad to pay the waiter 4 bucks. My dad, being a joker, told the guy "Pour dollars, yes". And the guy said something that cracked me up " Yes sarr, Pour dollars".

All of us were laughing like crazy except for the waiter. We paid the poor guy 5 bucks for the entertainment.

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment