Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wacky Day At School

Today was probably the randomest day in school. I did lots of stuff I don't usually do.

The day started off with a 1 hour badminton match with Karthik. Then, Darel comes and informs me that we're short of players for the inter-class basketball competition and that my "skills" are needed.

I follow him to the court only to see 20 people playing basketball. On top of that, most of them were Form Fours and only half of the court was being used. The other half was used by some girls who played rounders.

Then this form 4 guy approaches me and Darel and asks us to play rugby. With nothing to do, we joined the guy. He and his friend then explained the rules to me and 3 other guys (including Darel). Soon his other friends joined us.

Since there was 10 of us now, we decided to play at the side of the field (the centre was being used for football). The match was just about to start to start when all of the footballers joined us. What started off as a simple 6 man rugby game soon became a 50 people match.

So, the match was moved to the centre of the field. Then the match started. The first thing I felt (or rather tasted in this case) was a combination salt and milk as I accidentally licked 1 guys tits. Haha, it made me feel homo and happy at the same time.

In the end, we lost 3-4 to the Form Fours. I kept on thinking the number fouls we made as I washed my legs. Then, all of us guys went to the class and changed.

As usual, we had some boring activities after recess.The only ones who were exempted from this were the prefects who were practising their dance. Karl and I wanted to skip the damn event and ended up lepaking in class.

He then told me how bitchy Jasmeet had been when he passed by the class the prefects were using to practise their dance. She had shut the door as he passed by, assuming he wanted to enter that class.

So thats when we decided to play a little prank on them. I then took out the handle of the dustpan and jammed into the door of the prefects class. Those losers couldn't come out until Puan Azira helped them.

Peace out niggas, am gonna play Sudden Attack now (its so addictive)

Before I end this post I'd like to say that I've got nothing against Jasmeet. But when shes in her prefect uniform, she becomes my least favorite friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment