Sunday, November 1, 2009

The 'Awesome' System In My School

I'm gonna tell a story of the similarities of two girls in my school, Ummi (Form 5) and Lidya (form 3). But before i start I wanna say that I have nothing against these 2 girls. In fact I kinda like Lidya except when shes bossy.

Fact number 1: Both of them have mothers who work in SMKBB.

Fact number 2: Both are prefects

Fact number 3: During their form 2 - form 3 term, they were AJK Disiplin.

Fact number 4: In Ummi's form 3 - form 4 term, she became the EXCO Disiplin. Currently, the post is being held by... yes you said it... Lidya

See how much these 2 have in common. Wait, theres more. During Ummi's last term, she became the Ketua Pengawas. Now I'm gonna guess and say that Lidya will be SMKBB's next Ketua Pengawas.

With this kind of BIAS system, no wonder why the prefectorial board sucks. Again, I have nothing against Ummi and Lidya and even the other prefects. I just hate you as a whole :p.

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment