Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pissing off chinese babes

Well today or rather last night I..... Oh wait, before I start I'd like to thank Gav for welcoming me to blogspot on his blog. You rock my man.

Now back to the post, i went jeans shopping in Pertama Complex. The first place I went was Blue Heaven which was filled with over-priced jeans And since none of them suited me, I left the bloody place.

Then I decided to go to Levis. Being branded and all I expected the jeans to be... nice. After trying on 6 jeans which weren't my type, I decided to leave. Thats when the chinese workers started to "Oii!!! Oii!!!" me. Bloody whores wei.

I also heard there was a CLS (for those of you who don't know what CLS is, its the brand of my phone) service centre there. I wanted to change my cracked screen cause well it was CRACKED. Guess how much I was charged... 90 bucks. Tried to haggle the price but the lady (again a Chinese) was presistant. She also got annoyed which annoyed me, so while one guy was fixing the phone, I nicked a memory card reader. And the best part was, no one realized.... HAHAHA

Peace out niggas

No comments:

Post a Comment