Monday, November 9, 2009

My "Out Of The House" Trip

Am damn happy today. Why? Well because I was able to reformat my laptop last night and I managed to download Wolf Team this morning. After a week, I could FINALLY play the game.

I also played Sudden Attack this afternoon. My God, the game has rubbish graphics. Don't know why lots people waste their time playing this game.

Oh ya, got my watch tightened today. That Chinese watch lady who tightened my watch was damn bloody... dam bloody... well she wasn't nice. I asked the price of a watch (for fun) AFTER she had tightened mine and the lady didn't even bother to answer. I think she knew I wouldn't buy the watch. But shes supposed to tell the price rite, cuz i'm a possible customer.

Then I went to Mcd's cause Shweta wanted a McDeluxe. As I was entering the restaurant, I noticed 2 funny things. 1: the lights of a Kancil which was parked was on. 2: Some dumb fuck left his motorbike keys in his motorbike

Dats all for now

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment