Friday, November 6, 2009

A Day At Koshla's Place

This incident happened about 2-3 months ago. Koshla invited a few of us to play squash at her condominium. Yugan and Asthika said they couldn't make it, so I told Koshla I wouldn't come. She seemed a bit ticked off at that moment, so I decided otherwise.

When I reached her place at about 3 pm, I saw Asthika there. The 2 of them wanted to just walk around the condo doing nothing. I reminded Koshla that the purpose of this day was to play squash, not to lepak. We had a good match, but she was gave me lots of chances.

Suddenly this Indian boy just shows up and challenges Koshla to a squash match. She accepted his challenge which kinda pissed me off. So felling left out, I asked Asthika to follow me to the gym. Once there, I started on the treadmill like there was no tomorrow.

Then, this old dude walks in and just as he's about to start exercising, he notices me on the treadmill. And he says," Young man, you're not fit. And you're not using the treadmill properly, Reduce the speed." Asthika started laughing like hell. Then he tells me to count each step I take.

I was getting freaked out. He makes it worse by saying," I can't hear you." So, I actually start counting LOUDLY. And when I reached 200, he tells me to increase the speed by 0.1 which was extremely insulting. After 30 long minutes, he decides to leave and tells me to come down to the gym everyday (maybe because he thought I actually live there) and to not go above 3.4 (speed) when using the treadmill.

Two months later, Koshla tells me that old man forced one of the female guards to strip for him. The poor girl soon quit her job. I know it was a sad incident but I couldn't help but feel happy. I was convinced that the guy was deranged and that his view on my fitness was bullshit. She also said that sex addict 3 wives. WTF MAN



Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment